Monday, August 17, 2009

Key Lime Pie

This is one of the easiest pies I've ever made! It always gets rave reviews too! It's kind of a go-to dessert when I need something fast or spur of the moment since I usually have all the ingredients in my pantry.

What's neat about this pie is that you don't have to make it Key Lime, you can do Lemonade, Strawberry, or whatever Kool-Aid flavor you have a hankering for at the time you want to make it! Every flavor I've tried has been a hit with all who tried it!

I almost forgot to mention that a cashier at Walmart told me the recipe several months ago. She saw that I was buying Lemonade packets and cream cheese (for completely different things) and she said I just had to try this pie.

Super Easy Pie

1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 packet (any flavor) Kool-Aid
1 (8oz) carton cool whip
1 graham cracker crust

In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add condensed milk and Kool-Aid, beat well. On low speed of mixer, whip in cool whip until fully combined. Spoon into crust and smooth out to edges. Freeze for 3-4 hours before serving. Store leftovers in freezer.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

how fun! I love your site :)

And, I love key lime pie!!